Virtual Tech Career Fair
Looking for a new opportunity in the tech industry? Whether you're considering different options or looking for a fresh start, the KC Tech Council's Virtual Tech Career Fair is your first stop.
Explore open jobs, have real-time conversations with talent professionals and discover opportunities at the virtual "booths" hosted by some of KC's top tech employers, all from the comfort of your home (or office).
If you have found yourself on this page, you are likely an ambitious, valuable candidate searching for a new opportunity in tech. The KC Tech Council Community is eager to meet you.
With your updated resume in tow, you can network with your representatives from your dream company in realtime from the comfort of your own home. If you are considering a role in technology for the first time or simply exploring new options, register early to upload your resume, enter your information and get your profile in order for employers to see.
Candidates - Register here
We know the tech industry is always in need of new, top-tier candidates, and it can be difficult to find them. That's why the KC Tech Council has decided to ditch the branded linens and company polos to connect you with the thing that matters most- candidates.
Be a part of our first Virtual Tech Career Fair and meet people recruited directly from our tech-focused audience.
A booth at the virtual Tech Career Fair is $500. A percentage of your registration fee will be dedicated to marketing the Virtual Tech Career Fair to candidates in the greater Kansas City area, as well as other markets throughout the United States.
Benefits to a Virtual Tech Career Fair Booth
- Build out your virtual "booth" with company bio, social media links, open jobs, live chat and branding.
- Receive stats with everyone who registered, visited your booth, submitted resumes and view candidate activity and export all the data in a CSV file.
- Chat with candidates live over video! Simply use your Zoom, WebEx, Teams or other link to connect.
- Managing your booth is easy. You'll be notified when a candidate is interacting with you, and can do it all from the comfort of your home or office.
- Interact with tech job seekers from the KC region and beyond!