Blockchain KC (Postponed)
BlockchainKC 2020 is being postponed due to the Covid-19 outbreak. We are adhering to the guidelines of the CDC, and Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas suspension of all events or gathering of 50 or more people for 8 weeks.
The Blockchain KC Conference is the largest vendor agnostic conference in the Midwest Blockchain space. The one-day conference provides insights and potential solutions to address Blockchain issues from well-known experts and thought leaders through panels and Q&A sessions. Speakers will showcase successful industry vertical use cases, share development and administration tips, and educate organizations about how to best leverage Blockchain as a key component in their enterprise architecture. Network with other leading blockchain experts, industry executives, developers, architects, administrators and more!
The one-day conference is targeted to CEOs, SVP/VP, C-Level, Blockchain Innovators, Director, Managing Director, Global Head, Manager, VCs/Funds, Investors, Decision-makers, Founders, Business Executives, Entrepreneurs, Analysts, Project managers, Engineers, Developers, Architects, Networking specialists, Students, Professional Services, and other line-of-business executives.
Industry leaders will touch on topics including, civic development, healthcare, digital identity, energy, cybersecurity, law, supply chain technologies, fintech and more! You will develop new technical skills through in-depth case studies, share emerging best practices in Blockchain and future trends. The depth and breadth of what will be covered at the Blockchain KC Conference requires multiple tracks/sessions. Additional topics that will be covered include:
- Blockchain Technologies
- Developing Blockchain Applications
- Blockchain for Enterprise
- Scaling Blockchain
- Cryptocurrency regulations and tech
- Regulations & Policy for a Decentralized World
- New Developments on the Horizon
- Security Issues Associated with Blockchain
- Changing of Business Models
- Smart Contract
- Blockchain Regulations
- Current and Future Challenges
- State Efforts to Promote Blockchain
- Regulatory Issues and Solutions for Blockchain
- Based ID Solutions
- Uses of Blockchain to Minimize Security Risks
- Advantages of Blockchain Use
- Industry Vertical Use Cases