Camp Cyber is a brand-new take on the traditional conference, designed specifically for Kansas City’s information security leaders.
Guests will enjoy exclusive content from industry-leading speakers, insight into data trends and unparalleled networking opportunities with fellow cyber leaders, all while enjoying amenities of secluded and scenic Maple Ranch. Attendees will be able to utilize the shooting range, fishing ponds, hiking trails and beautiful landscape.
Space is limited and rooms for attendees are provided on a first come, first serve basis.
Wednesday, September 12
Registration | 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
Program begins | 9:45 a.m.
Program concludes | 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 13
Breakfast | 8:00 a.m.
Program begins | 9:00 a.m.
Program concludes | 12:00 p.m.
Harri Hurtsi | world-renowned data security expert
Don Heckman | Deputy CIO, US Department of Defense
Will Markow | Burning Glass Technologies
Randi Parker | Director, Public Advocacy in Cyber Security/ Workforce Development
Tedrick Housh | Chair of Cybersecuity & Data Privacy Practice Group, Lathrop Gage
Special thanks to our Camp Cyber Steering Committee!
- Don Kleoppel, Chief Security Officer at Cerner Corporation
- Shawn Scott, Head of Global Cyber Security at Garmin International
- Vicki Irey, Former CIO for the City of Overland Park
- Julie Fugett, Chief Information Security Officer at the University of Kansas
- Britney Hommertzheim, Director of Information Security at AMC Theatres
- Rex Johnson, Director at BKD CPAs & Advisors
More details to come.