Crema Webinar: Measuring the ROI of Your Software Projects
In this 45-minute discussion, Crema will teach you how to better evaluate your technology decisions and measure their impact on your organization.
One of the main goals of software development is to generate more revenue than it costs to create the software. Or, at the very least, you’ll want to recoup the investment made into the software while improving your processes, competitive advantage, or decision-making abilities.
This is why Return on Investment (ROI) is such a valuable financial measurement. We’ll guide you through how to more accurately measure your project’s ROI so your company can deliver maximum output & profit.
Learn how to calculate the ROI of your software projects so that you can:
- Justify further development of your products
- Determine total ownership costs to your returns over time
- Enable yourself to speak clearly to your stakeholders about the ROI being generated from these investments tangibly or through efficiencies
Crema will cover and open up discussion around:
- Factors to calculate the ROI of your software investments
- Whether or not building custom software is right for your organization + if it’s a good investment
- Cultural, leadership, and talent changes often required for successful digital transformation investments
- The importance of gathering data and proof to pitch & sell your product idea up the chain
Space is limited. Reserve your spot!