PPC Product Support Specialist
Who are we?
Sellozo is a platform that helps Amazon sellers grow their business on Amazon. Powered by advanced algorithms and data-driven principals, the software provides the leading suite of management and optimization tools.
We are a small, agile team excited about our product’s rapid growth and vast market potential.
The primary function of this role is to work with Sellozo customers to help them reach their Amazon PPC goals. This encompasses working within the Sellozo platform and Amazon Seller Central to launch campaigns and make campaign adjustments in order to hit client goals. The job also entails leading weekly calls with clients to discuss their Amazon needs. The position will report to Head of Support.
What will you do?
- Shadow team members to learn the ins and outs of Sellozo and our philosophies on Amazon selling
- Manage Amazon PPC campaigns for high volume sellers
- Engage with managed accounts through email and weekly account calls
- Learn the Sellozo platform and use the software to optimize PPC campaigns
- Utilize features in Amazon Seller Central to make manual campaign optimizations
- Help the support team with other customer needs
- Work with the product team to identify product pain points and growth opportunities
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be outgoing and personable with the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with 1-2 years experience in eCommerce, PPC management, digital advertising, or equivalent experience
- Experience and success with PPC campaigns and/or software-as-a-service marketing technology platforms
- Comfortable talking on the phone and working directly with clients
- Passionate about software, developing business and technology
- Amazon selling experience is a plus
- Proficient with Sellozo, Seller Central, Stripe and HubSpot are a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Cultivate and build mutually beneficial relationships: The goal of delivering positive results for agencies and sellers on Amazon.
- Passion for PPC advertising, digital marketing and technology: Exceeding expectations, owning projects, delivering results and building relationships with clients in an entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Strategic Thinker: The ability to identify new PPC strategies and solve client challenges.
- Outstanding Communicator: Excellent interpersonal skills, team player with the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven Track Record: A successful history of meeting and exceeding PPC goals, KPIs and revenue targets.
- Positivity: Someone who stands out by always looking to add value to their team and their clients. They bring a positive, can-do attitude, positive energy and a solution-oriented approach to every challenge and situation.
- Oral Communication: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain relationships with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Organized: Time management, scheduling and organization skills with ability to work under deadlines; strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy.
- Analytical: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for Data: Enjoy experimenting with data.
What will you get?
- Compensation: Base salary plus commission and quarterly bonus
- Social: we routinely have social events