Vice President of Operations
Viagio Technologies, Kansas City, MO (Hybrid)
Vice President of Operations
Viagio Technologies, formerly Artisan Technology Group, is a premier software consultancy that specializes in digital product strategy, automation, cloud architecture, and software development for clients who need technology solutions to solve real-world problems. Our company is growing and looking for a Vice President of Operations.
Why work at Viagio?
We invest in our people and your growth is important to us. Our associates enjoy variety in their work, tackling exciting projects and collaborating with passionate teams to deliver meaningful solutions to our clients. We care about our associate's overall well-being and show it by offering:
- Flexible schedules – work remotely or from our new KC office
- Robust benefits package - insurance, unlimited time off, 401k with match, free short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and more
- Time for fun – both virtual and in-person events/gatherings are hosted regularly
The Vice President of Operations at Viagio will:
Serve as a member and work with Viagio’s Executive Leadership Team to create and grow a world-class, industry-leading organization. The VP of Operations will play a key role in determining and driving the strategic mission and vision throughout the organization, overseeing and improving full company operational performance. They will also strategically drive optimal outcomes of efficiency, effectiveness, and alignment on all company projects and service offerings.
Day in the life/Responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior leadership to identify, develop and execute plans for improved operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting and company policies all designed to foster growth, increase profitably and efficiencies within the company
- Work closely with leaders not only in operations, but across the company to develop and implement key improvement strategies to formulate strong standing operational standards
- Work with the CEO to identify new lines of business and pursue innovative possibilities in support of company growth, revenue, profit and market pressure
- Oversee and help drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with key senior leadership team members
- Participate in forecasting trends, resource allocation, communicating ideas, and initiating procedures in order to ensure that company's mission is maintained
- Cross-functional support and leadership with all departments including internal auditing teams
- Set challenging and realistic goals for the organization and for individuals in support of continued growth, performance, and profitability
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and ensure adherence to compliance requirements and regulations
- Foster a growth-oriented, inclusive and encouraging culture while maintaining accountability to company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Maintain a strong and collaborative team of individuals working toward the same goal through effective communication, team building, and development opportunities
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancements
- Aggressively manage investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets for growth and profitability; Directly oversee operations to achieve growth targets in the near term
- Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed current reports and forecasts
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects.
- Manage project risks and issues, implementing mitigation plans to ensure project goals are accomplished on schedule and within budget, despite unexpected roadblocks.
Sound good so far?? Here are the skills that we would love you to bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; master's degree preferred
- 5+ yrs building or transforming a technical or services staff in a Sr. Leadership role
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management, methodologies, techniques and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management principles as they relate to project management and delivery of billable services to maximize revenue
- Strong business acumen and experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced, multi-product/service environment
- Possesses excellent judgment, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills to develop solutions that address root causes of challenging and complex issues.
- Ability to influence without authority and motivation to build relationships with external executives.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in a consulting/agency environment highly preferred
Our core values guide how we operate in our day-to-day and select the amazing people we add to our team! If you’re interested in a role at Viagio, it’s important you know and share similar values:
- Curiosity–Thirst to Understand
- Selflessness-Be a Good Teammate
- Courage to Challenge
- Strive for Excellence