C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality service that exceeds client and company expectations
- Manage project scope and schedule to baselines established by clients
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve client problems related to services or the software product to pre-determined SLA’s
- Train clients on product features and additional services related to C2FO’s SaaS solution
- Educate clients on C2FO Best Practices and tools to grow program impact
- Attend on-site client meetings when necessary
- Contribute to internal PMO resources and lessons learned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of related experience; consulting experience strongly preferred
- Technical or financial background is strongly preferred
- Up to 50% travel required
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.