Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are looking for talented and motivated Software Engineers to join our growing team who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level as we scale up and develop our business. The engineers who are building one of our three platforms work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As an engineer at Quest Analytics you are building the tools that will give access to healthcare for millions.
In this role you will:
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our platform
- Help scale the platform and build new features
- Develop novel algorithms to solve challenging problems
- Develop internal tooling for data & process automation
- Explore research & design for future tools & techniques
Requirements for this position:
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems & Technology, or a related technical degree program) or equivalent Software Engineering work experience
- 3-5 years of software development with C# (Object-oriented design)
- Takes high-level requirements, translates them into a workable design, producing unit tests, and delivering production-ready software
- Communicates effectively and works well with a team, using Agile processes
- Working knowledge of: relational database concepts (T-SQL), object-relational mapping (LINQ, Dapper, Entity Framework), understanding of modern client-side web UIs (TypeScript, React), designing and consuming REST APIs, source code version control systems (Git)
- Familiarity with: cloud platforms (Azure), front-end web design and implementation (HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap), non-relational data storage technologies and techniques (NoSQL, BLOB)
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment
At Quest you will:
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
- Work in an enjoyable, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance, a generous benefits package and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally
- Be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded
- Never be bored – and you’ll enjoy your work each day with a great group of people
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.