- Develop Android applications.
- 3 years of professional software development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Android.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience developing and releasing native mobile applications.
- Experience with Cloud message APIs, push notifications, and continuous integration.
- Experience with Android Studio, Xcode, Flurry Analytics, and Google Play Store Analytics.
- Experience with Git and/or JIRA.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Kotlin - highly preferred.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our Overland Park, KS client. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.