Client Success Executive
Client Success Executive
Artisan Technology Group is looking for an empathic, strategic, and action-oriented Client Success Executive to nurture existing Artisan client relationships. The Client Success Executive will work closely with clients and internal teams within Artisan to address the most complex business challenges with an innovative approach, attention to quality, and what we believe is a superpower, creativity.
If you are looking for an exciting career collaborating with the 3rd Fastest Growing Company in Kansas City delivering tailored solutions across a variety of industries and tech, you have come to the right place. This role is a unique opportunity to collaborate with our internal Engineers, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, Release Managers, Cloud Engineers, and the leadership team to ensure the successful delivery of right-sized solutions for Artisan clients.
- CSE’s are responsible for liaising between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of project solutions and deliverables.
- Monitors account activities such as project pace, budget, and satisfaction and work with internal teams and clients to provide modifications that may be needed to agreements or project scopes during active projects.
- Often serve as a point of escalation for both clients and internal team members and works cross-functionally to ensure any client issues are resolved as quickly as possible and clients are satisfied with the outcomes and results.
- Provides transparency to internal team members and leadership on assigned clients – feedback, satisfaction, risks, and new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing a book of business across several accounts.
- Plays an integral role in seeking out new business opportunities within the assigned client base, facilitating requirement and scoping discussions, and assembling the right team members to ensure accurate estimates, scopes, and timelines.
- Seek out new relationships throughout large clients to help grow Artisan business in different parts of the organization.
- Use CRM to track new business opportunities, sales activities, and forecasting.
- Continuously monitors client satisfaction and works with the marketing team to create case studies and client testimonials.
- Willingness to take on and support special projects or initiatives that arise with existing and/or prospective clients.
- Monitors and maintains key business KPIs and metrics for Clients – satisfaction, advocacy, and growth.
- Maintains visibility to strategic roadmaps and ensures Clients/key stakeholders are aware of new technologies, features/functionality, and upgrades available through continuous optimization and strategy discussions.
- Previous experience in Account Management, Project Management, or Product Management within the IT consulting industry (software development preferred).
- Tech-savvy and aware of the latest technology trends, ideally with knowledge and understanding of the SDLC.
- Three to five years of formal selling and/or complex sales training.
- Proven and effective results in interfacing at the executive and decision-maker levels within medium and large corporations.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communicator who can think quickly on their feet and effectively bridge client needs and internal team capabilities.
- Thorough documenter/recorder of client encounters.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) match (up to 4%)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Voluntary additional Life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- 8 paid holidays (2 floating holidays to use as you desire, this includes paid time off)
- 15 days paid time off (base, increases with years of service)
- ½ day Birthday Pay
- On-site fitness center and shower
- Full kitchen on-site
- Dry cleaning pickup and drop off
- Heartstrings Goody Delivery
- All the coffee and flavored water your heart desires
- Core values that promote integrity, empowerment, courage, innovation, community, and excellence in all we do
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins, celebrate together often, and value work-life balance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of the position.