Data Migration Senior Software Engineer
As a Sr. Software Engineer with the Data Migration team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, reviewing and influencing the development of our solutions within the team to meet specified requirements. While most of the focus is new development, the scope of the work may include bug fixes, automation (i.e. testing), documentation, support, troubleshooting, or R&D. The expectation will be to complete assignments in a timely manner with no compromise in quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other relevant degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3 years of software engineering work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least 4 -5 years of industry experience with Java
- At least 1 year of Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Angular, HTML, Java Script and CSS experience
- Experience with MySQL, SQL, or Oracle Database development
- Experience designing projects, either individually or with small group
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.