Data Migration Technical Engagement Leader (Project Manager)
As a Data Migration Technical Engagement Leader (TEL,) you will be the primary manager for the overall definition, delivery and planning of data migration work during Cerner's software implementation and/or services effort with clients. In addition to providing the design and guidance needed to migrate data into a Millennium environment, you are also responsible for leading and motivating the team.
As the primary contact for our clients, you will oversee a wide variety of issues related to their data migration. You are considered to be the expert judge of the clients’ risk factors for successful implementation and management of their data migration.
In addition to project management work, you will coordinate resources, scheduling, and other factors including but not limited to basic operational and financial metrics involved with these projects.
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, IS, CS, Engineering or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of information technology work experience
- At least 3 years of project management/implementation work experience
- At least 1 year of experience working on Data Migration or Interoperability FHIR/HL7
- At least 1 year of experience and a solid understanding of database technologies
- PMP Certification
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Proficient with MS Project, VersionOne, JIRA
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area