Do you want the opportunity to innovate with the 3rd Fastest Growing Company in Kansas City and dig into exciting business challenges? If you’re looking for a career where you will be empowered to have autonomy in your work and advance your Delivery Management skills, you’ve come to the right place.
The Delivery Manager at Artisan is a driving force and overseer of everything related to the project. They will lead project delivery efforts as a Scrum Master and will stay in constant contact with the client throughout a project to keep the client informed of progress, budget burn, project risks, and issues. They keep development efforts focused, on task, and on-budget, overseeing the daily progress of the work as well as keeping the “big picture” project goals and objectives in constant focus for the team.
- Scrum Master facilitating agile scrum/ activities and meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
- Own the release management lifecycle (scheduling, coordinating, and management of releases through development, testing, and production environments).
- Builds, develops and grows all business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Leading project status meetings and providing internal and external status reports at a regular interval.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope and budget, identifies potential risks and issues, and helps devise contingency plans.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Tracking key decisions or prioritizations that impact project budget, cadence, and/or timelines.
- Defines project success criteria and disseminates to involved parties throughout the project life cycle
- Contribute to budget planning during project initiation.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved, and delivered to meet clients’ needs
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully to clients and the project team.
- Establish best practices to set priorities for development efforts based on alignment with business goals, strategic direction, voice-of-the-client feedback, timelines, and client commitments.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing project management for software development projects.
- Ability to influence others, build relationships, and work effectively with others in the organization.
- Excellent client management skills (communication, influencing, listening, adaptability, partnering skills).
- Excellent analysis (business and financial) and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working on External and/or Client Facing projects.
- Experience with creating and managing project budgets.
- Experience as a Software Project Manager in projects building from-scratch custom solutions.
- Project management or release management of mobile software solutions including hands-on Apple/Google app submission experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines.
- Experience with process improvement and capacity control/utilization.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- PMP and ScrumMaster (CSM) or SAFe Scrum Master Certification preferred.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance coverage
- 8 paid holidays
- 15 days paid time off (base, increases with years of service)
- ½ day Birthday Pay
- On-site fitness center and shower
- Core values that promote integrity, empowerment, courage, innovation, community, and excellence in all we do.
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins, celebrate together often, and value work-life balance.
Ready to start innovating with one of the best teams in Kansas City? We can’t wait to start the conversation! Apply now. #BecomeAnArtisan
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Further, some of our clients require US or Naturalized Citizenship.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of working being performed by associates assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of the position.