We are a cutting-edge technology startup solving the hardest problems in insurance by employing artificial intelligence to transform a $7 trillion industry. We provide insurance carriers and brokers bleeding-edge policy language A.I. that can save them millions of hours and billions of dollars….and the industry is taking notice! The team now serve some of the largest carriers and brokers in the world.
Where You Fit In.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can be a part of our team of high-performing, collaborative smarties. Ours is a dynamic, thoughtful, and fast-paced environment. Your job would be to help us develop, support, and make a highly-available Platform. We embrace Agile and the team always work as a team. We are looking for those that have “strong opinions, loosely held.” the team need original thinkers to join us - those that are willing to speak their minds but who, at the end of the day, will help us move forward together. This role is based out of our brand-new headquarters in idyllic Overland Park.
- Work with the Development & Data Science team to continually identify inefficient or ineffective areas.
- Design and create improved processes via better deploying, scaling, monitoring, and alerting for our SaaS platform.
- Develop proprietary software to automate processes.
- Support and improve the existing continuous integration (CI) pipeline.
- Develop new QA systems for monitoring current state of infrastructure.
- Drive root cause analysis on outages.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with systems and IT operations, especially AWS and Docker.
- Ability to code and script in Python and BASH.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Data management skills and a working knowledge of database technologies including Postgres.
- Embrace the problem; the team solve some of the hardest issues in insurance and the only thing the team can guarantee is that there will be roadblocks, but the team will think our smartest and work our hardest to find solutions.
This is a 6-month Contract-to-Hire with our Mission, KS client. 100% Paid employee Medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.