- Work as part of a global, cross functional team to develop innovative software.
- Design, development, configuration, testing, installation, and ensure ongoing maintenance of the primary software platform.
- Validate requirements and designs for custom built software projects.
- Work across teams to define, drive, and facilitate the creation and adoption of platform architecture and standards.
- Contribute to projects by creating well designed, customized, testable, efficient code for platforms.
- Assist the teams in providing ongoing support, troubleshooting, improvements, and/or custom enhancements to existing platforms.
- Act as a mentor and submit matter expert from team members in the industry, platforms and technology.
- Act as thought leader – shape and drive organizational strategy as it relates to technology.
- 10 years of software development or software architecture experience
- Experience and ability to prototype and develop software in C#, .Net, and Java
- Proficient with TSQL, PL/SQL, and relational database concepts
- Experience with Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience as a project lead, technical lead, and/or people manager
- Bachelor’s degree
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our Topeka, KS client. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.