Full Stack .NET Developer
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the U.S. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are looking for talented and motivated software engineers to join our growing team who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level as the team scale up and develop our business. The engineers who are building one of our three platforms work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As an engineer on our Team, you are building the tools that will give access to healthcare for millions.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our platform.
- Help scale the platform and build new features.
- Develop novel algorithms to solve challenging problems.
- Develop internal tooling for data and process automation.
- Explore and design future tools and techniques.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables.
- Take high-level requirements, translate them into a workable design, and produce unit tests to deliver production-ready software.
- Communicate effectively and works well with a team, using Agile processes.
- 3+ years of software development with C# (Object-Oriented Design) and .NET Core.
- Working knowledge of:
- Relational database concepts (T-SQL);
- Object-relational mapping (LINQ, Dapper, Entity Framework);
- Modern client-side Web UIs (TypeScript, React.js);
- Designing and consuming REST APIs, source code version control systems (Git).
- Familiarity with:
- Cloud platforms (Azure);
- MS Tech Stack;
- Front-end Web design and implementation (HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap);
- Non-relational data storage technologies and techniques (NoSQL, BLOB).
This is a 6-month Contract To Hire opportunity with our Overland Park, KS client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.