Full-Stack .NET Developer
The Full-Stack Developer will support an internal development team with analyzing requirements and then designing, developing, testing, and implementing software systems. This position will be responsible for modifying existing software, analyzing business requirements, and maintaining system or program documentation. All activities will be performed in support of the company’s strategy, vision, and values.
- Autonomy & Decision-Making: Make decisions on assigned areas of responsibility, provide recommendations to Supervisor and refer all exceptions to Supervisor, as needed.
- Troubleshoot and fix application issues as assigned.
- Modify existing applications and reports to correct issues or to adapt to new hardware/software versions.
- Consult with internal development team members to evaluate software interfaces, develop specifications, and gather performance requirements.
- Prepare and maintain project and system documentation.
- Provide updates to end users on project status, proposals, and technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Support existing business processes.
- Focus primarily on the reasoning behind business processes and provide recommendations to improve those processes.
- Proficiency in C#.NET development.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented, Server-side technologies.
- Proficiency in RDBMS concepts, queries, and procedures.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to build relationships with team members that transcend a project.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our Kansas City, MO based client. H1 Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.