Full Stack Web Developer
Who are we?
Sellozo is a SaaS business that has built a suite of tools for e-Commerce sellers to manage and optimize their online sales. Advanced analytics and reporting along with machine learning and automation make Sellozo indispensable for both individual sellers as well as Agencies and Consultant groups.
We are actively seeking a full-time Full Stack Web Developer with strong knowledge and experience in full-stack web development who can deliver technical value to a highly scalable software platform accessed by customers across the globe to join our team. This individual will report directly to the Head of Engineering, in Kansas City.Why work with us?
- We are one of the fastest growing Amazon growth platforms in the online selling ecosystem
- Fast-paced and iterative innovation is at the heart of what we do - you will work alongside talented engineers and designers that have a passion for launching new business ideas to market, and growing at scale
- You will have the opportunity to innovate and rapidly build an idea from the ground up, with autonomy to try multiple approaches
- You will be actively participating in shaping the vision and direction of the product to our customers’ delight
- We have a freedom PTO policy to help everyone maintain a positive work/life balance
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you’ll hit the ground running to help us:
- Design, develop, and maintain the software and systems that power the backend of our SaaS technology business
- Closely work with other developers to enhance and improve user experience of our app accessed by sellers worldwide
- Own distinct features of the application and be responsible for end-to-end development, testing and integration
- Participate in technical discussions and architecture meetings to identify the best solutions to technical problems
- Adopt and work with new and emerging technologies to support business growth and scalability
- 2+ years of experience working in the Java enterprise application development
- 3+ years of experience working with frontend JS frameworks - React.js / Angular.js /Vue.js etc
- Extensive experience setting up and scaling high traffic, production grade web services and API integrations?
- Experience working on deployments and enhancements to system architecture on a cloud stack (AWS is preferred).
- Experience working in an Agile development process and has good understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle?
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets?
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, relaxed time off policy – employees have freedom to take paid time off as needed
- Social: we routinely have social events
- Remote: ability to work from home