- Develop applications for a core iOS platform.
- Define, design, and deploy new features.
- Integrate applications with APIs and Web services.
- Troubleshoot and improve application performance.
- 2 years of experience as an iOS Developer.
- Experience with Apple Services (push notifications and location services).
- Experience with Interface Builder, Storyboards, Auto Layout, and Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with dependency management for Objective-C, CocoaPods, or Carthage.
- Experience with analytical tools.
- Experience with Git and/or JIRA.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our Overland Park, KS client. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.