Machine Learning Engineer
Delivers end-to-end AI-driven data analytics, products and services for the enterprise. Designs tools and develops platforms and frameworks to facilitate training, testing and validating machine learning models as well as data-driven decision making across the enterprise. Deploys Machine Learning (ML) models that are developed by data scientists in a reliable and scalable fashion to support ML services at various decision points. Develops and maintains model pipeline and build the necessary integration points to monitor model performance and develop procedures to ensure consumption of the model outcomes for data-driven decisions. Deploys, maintains and tracks scoring into downstream decision systems and platforms. Collaborates with teams across the organization to communicate and educate on the model deployment, development approach. Solicits feedback to continue augmenting machine learning modeling, industry trends and evolvement of emerging technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
• Three years’ experience in designing, developing and deploying machine learning models
• Two years’ experience working with large data sets, both structured and unstructured
• Three years’ experience with implementation and deployment of machine learning models, data pipeline and building effective strategies
• Three years’ experience of managing machine learning models
• Three years’ hands-on experience with machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing methods
• Two years’ experience building and productionizing micro-services and APIs
• Familiarity with the Hadoop ecosystem and real-time streaming (Apache Spark and Kafka) and experience using a model workflow management tool (i.e. MLflow)
• Familiarity with a user interface (web UI development) framework such as Angular or React
• Experience with A/B Testing
• Experience with Cloud Technologies
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Today, Sprint is proud to give customers True Mobile 5G in areas of nine markets, powering new experiences from gaming and entertainment services, to IoT and business applications. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – Join the #SprintFam
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.