- Manage the scope of projects from inception to closure.
- Define, develop, and actively manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kickoff, ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope, and mitigate risks.
- Manage and maintain communications on status and escalation effectively.
- Comply with project governance metrics that provide internal visibility of projects’ health.
- Manage deployment schedules.
- Define and articulate project risks and issues and facilitate their closure.
- Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
- Promote teamwork and a culture of accountability.
- 5 years software project management experience.
- 3 years previous Life Insurance experience.
- Experience managing projects in product development.
- Experience in managing both Agile and Waterfall projects.
This is a 6 to 12month Contract opportunity with the right to hire. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this opportunity. No third-parties, please.