Senior Business Systems Analyst
Essense of Australia is a dynamic international bridal wholesaler and retailer with key offices in Lenexa, Kansas (US), Perth, Australia and Zug, Switzerland. Our growing organization also operates in the United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, and New Zealand. A global leader in bridal fashion for more than 25 years, Essense continues to build a steady, reliable and exciting presence in the U.S. and across the globe, with our designs sold in more than 1,200 stores and counting. Our success can be attributed to our exquisite gown designs, strong partnerships with our stores and unwavering commitment to our brides.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Systems Analysts, based in Lenexa Kansas, to play a critical role in the continued development of our ERP solution strategy as part of a global Business Systems team that drives the implementation, improvement, and maintenance of all the company’s business software solutions. You will partner with internal stakeholders, identify opportunities, provide functional expertise and product guidance on our ERP solution and related technology.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve current ERP solutions and implementation processes.
- Proactively elicit, analyze, validate, and document business requirements as well as develop functional design requirements to deliver efficient integrated software solutions to meet business opportunities.
- Effectively implement approved ERP solutions and related software globally across the business.
- Maintain and support current ERP solutions and provide exceptional customer service.
- Prepare quality product release notes and training material.
- Effectively coordinate with internal stakeholders and suppliers throughout the product development life cycle.
- Take ownership and provide direction as the assigned functional lead and/or project manager on projects through to implementation.
- Promote the adoption of the company’s business solutions by providing training and guidance.
- Demonstrate proven workshop facilitation experience to discover and discuss improvement opportunities with high performing work groups across the business
- Be a strong collaborator with exceptional time management skills on assigned projects, independently or in a team environment.
- Be agile to assess and consult on multiple projects and solutions concurrently.
- Proactively identify and communicate risks to the assigned software solutions and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or related field preferred; equivalent relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 5 years progressively responsible relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in requirements gathering, process mapping and solution design.
- Proven experience in the design, implementation, and system improvements of ERP solutions.
- Proven experience in Oracle NetSuite (Ideally Finance and Advanced Financial Planning, Procurement, Inventory Management, Order Management, Warehouse Management and Supply Chain Management).
- Excellent consulting and communication skills with high attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
- A natural problem solver with a strong aptitude to learn in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Thorough, research driven approach and a willingness to consult and collaborate with others to overcome obstacles and achieve the best results.
- Adaptable to accommodate changing business requirements and proactively communicate around and manage change.
What We Offer
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our fast-growing global team! In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We recognize and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for talented individuals to thrive. As such, we provide competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, with significant opportunity for exceptional team members to grow with us as we continue to expand.
If you have the skills and drive to help us further our growth, please follow the prompts to submit a cover letter, resume, and online application. Please note: We believe cover letters are important to help us understand why you are interested in this position and your unique story and qualifications. If you sincerely desire to work with us, please take this into consideration when submitting your materials.