Senior Software Engineer
Who are we?
Sellozo is a SaaS business that has built a suite of tools for e-Commerce sellers to manage and optimize their online sales. Advanced analytics and reporting along with machine learning and automation make Sellozo indispensable for both individual sellers as well as Agencies and Consultant groups.
Why work with us?
- Fast-paced and iterative innovation is at the heart of what we do - you will work alongside talented engineers and designers that have a passion for launching new business ideas to market, and growing at scale
- You will have the opportunity to innovate and rapidly build an idea from the ground up, with autonomy to try multiple approaches
- You will be actively participating in shaping the vision and direction of the product to our customers’ delight
- We have a freedom PTO policy to help everyone maintain a positive work/life balance
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you’ll hit the ground running to help us:
- Develop, Test, and Deploy code in Java to import and manipulate massive amounts of eCommerce data
- Integrate with 3rd party API’s to interact with and import data from eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, eBay, etc.
- Develop, Test, and Deploy Web Services using Java to power sophisticated Web Applications
- Work hand-in-hand with Front-End developers to build out new features for the Sellozo Web Application
- Maintain existing systems and fix bugs as necessary
- 5+ years of experience developing web services using Java
- 3+ years of experience with databases (ideally Postgres, Redshift, Mongo)
- 1+ years of experience with AWS
- Experience working in an Agile development process and has good understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience using Source Code and Version Control systems like git or SVN
- Experience setting up and managing QA and Deployment processes
- Strong analytical mind to help solve complicated problems
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision. Ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, relaxed vacation policy – employees have freedom to take paid time off as needed
- Food & Drinks: catered lunch twice a week, snacks and sodas, beer fridge on site
- Games: play pool, table tennis, darts, or basketball in the office
- Social: we routinely have social events, both in and out of the office