Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
SnapIT Solutions is looking for an expert Full Stack developer that is proficient in react.js and ruby on rails.
Primary focus for this role would be to implement UI components using React, backend services using Rails and Ruby and performing detailed code review and providing the team technical guidance on best practices in react and rails.
As a full stack developer at SnapIT solutions, you must be able develop software using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Thorough understanding of React.js, hooks and its core principles is a must
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Familiarity with development aiding tools like bundler, rake, etc.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Must be proficient in Data structures
- Must be proficient in functional and object programming paradigms
- Proficient in Agile software methodology and some knowledge of xtreme programming concepts is a plus
- Must have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Must be able to do thorough code review to ensure team is delivering quality code
- Strong understanding of REST API's **Mandatory**
- Strong understanding of Unit Testing React and Js code
- Excellent understanding relational and non-relational databases
- Ability to follow complex design and development standards.