Do you want the opportunity to innovate with one of the best teams in Kansas City and dig into complex engineering problems? Our innovations teams are growing, and we’re hiring a Full-stack Engineer. If you’re looking for a career where you will be empowered to have autonomy in your work and advance your technical skills, you’ve come to the right place.
Established in 2011, Artisan Technology Group has built a reputation for solving the most complex business challenges with innovation, quality, and creativity. We’ve assembled a world-class group of masters of their respective crafts that are capable of transforming any business through the use of leading-edge technologies.
About the team:
Our applications and products provide real, meaningful solutions to businesses and organizations that positively impact their day-to-day operations. We have 29 engineers in-house working across multiple different digital product areas, who are empowered to lead with integrity and strength in order to implement the right solution. Our business leaders believe in true collaboration by encouraging our team of innovators to lend their voice to strategy and execution. Our engineers are the difference between taking orders and challenging the status quo in order to deliver true business value and build real relationships. Artisans are technology agnostic; we use what makes the most sense for the challenge at hand while following agile methodologies.
- Technology Leadership where collaboration and innovation are fostered
- A culture where every Artisan has the opportunity to lead, experiment, as well as, succeed and fail safely
- A focus on empowerment, integrity, community, and flexibility
- Opportunity to work with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platform
- Ability to transform an industry
- Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
- Learning new things (every day!)
A quickly executed interviewing and hiring process asking only 2.5 hours of time from candidates to complete the 1st and final interview and you can expect feedback in 24 hours or less
You should have:
- Passion for using software to solve complex problems.
- Knowledge of one or more source code management systems, testing frameworks, and IDE’s
- Strong understanding of OO and design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, testability, and maintainability of code
- Developed on at least two of the following: Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS
- Knowledge of common architectural patterns (DI, MVC, MVVM, OOP, SOA)
- Knowledge of common open standards (REST, JSON, AMQP, HTML5, CSS3)
- Hunger for learning new things
- The drive to stretch your abilities
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Voluntary additional Life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- 15 days paid time off (base, increases with years of service)
- ½ day Birthday Pay
- On-site fitness center and shower
- Full kitchen on-site
- Dry cleaning pick up and drop off
- Heartstrings Goody Delivery
- All the coffee and flavored water your heart desires
- Core values that promote integrity, empowerment, courage, innovation, community, and excellence in all we do
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins, celebrate together often, and value work-life balance.
Ready to start innovating with one of the best teams in Kansas City? We can’t wait to start the conversation! Apply now.
This position is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear; frequently required to reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to stand and walk; occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of the position.