- Review test plans/cases with the business analysts and developers.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical development to identify and resolve system malfunctions and meet quality standards.
- Promote the use of, and contribute to, SDLC documentation while establishing internal IT and QA processes and procedures.
- Participate in, and conduct, peer reviews of test scripts.
- Anticipate, identify, and escalate issues/risks.
- Look for, and suggest, improvements in efficiencies to reduce costs.
- 2 years of experience in software testing.
- Solid understanding of testing automation; ability to review test automation results and identify candidates for test cases to be included in test automation.
- Experience creating, editing, and executing SQL scripts for data validation.
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests.
- Experience working with testing and QA related automation technologies including Selenium and Postman.
- Development experience to aid automated testing efforts.
This is a 6 month Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our Lenexa, KS client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this opportunity. No third-parties, please.