Head of Marketing
Who are we?
Sellozo is a SaaS business that has built a suite of tools for e-Commerce sellers to manage and optimize their online sales. Advanced analytics and reporting along with machine learning and automation make Sellozo indispensable for both individual sellers as well as Agencies and Consultant groups.
We are actively seeking a Head of Marketing that will lead a team to drive signups and awareness of Sellozo in the eCommerce space. This is a very hands-on role requiring in-the-weeds knowledge of client acquisition strategies and implementations for SaaS businesses including paid media, web site design, funnel optimization, and content marketing.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in a previous business leading a team in defining and executing a complete and successful marketing strategy. This individual will report directly to the CEO.
Why work with us
- You will be part of the leadership team defining the path of a fast-growing SaaS business in a massively growing industry
- You will have the opportunity to define the marketing strategy for Sellozo and lead a team to execute your vision.
- You will have the freedom and budget to experiment with various strategies geared towards increasing signups for the Sellozo platform.
- We have a freedom PTO policy to help everyone maintain a positive work/life balance.
What will you do?
As Head of Marketing, you’ll hit the ground running to help us:
- Develop a marketing strategy designed to increase signups in the short term and grow general awareness and organic growth in the long term.
- Develop a roadmap to execute the marketing strategy.
- Develop a yearly budget for the marketing team.
- Sift through marketing data to find important trends.
- Get hands on, working with your team to execute the marketing strategy.
- Master’s in marketing or an MBA or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing online businesses.
- 5+ years leading marketing teams.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience running successful paid media campaigns on platforms like Google and Facebook.
- Expert in content management and creation.
- Expert in analyzing data to understand and communicate marketing success to the team.
- SEO and PPC experience, certifications preferred.
- A customer focused attitude.
- Strong drive for results.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to analyze problems and create a solution.
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, relaxed vacation policy – employees have freedom to take paid time off as needed
- Social: we routinely have social events, both in and out of the office