C++ Software Developer
- Monitor, maintain, and extend the core trading system, a low-latency distributed system written in C++ that includes order creation and entry, risk monitoring, and processing of market data.
- Contribute to a large automated overnight system written in C++ and Python that analyzes trading system output and generates reports.
- Work with traders and analysts to implement and test new trading theories or improve existing models.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in C++.
- Familiarity with Python is preferable.
- Comfortable using and developing in a Linux environment.
- Experience with Django, PostgreSQL, or network hardware is a plus.
- Experience in applying your computer science skills through an internship and/or self-guided project is extremely beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aptitude, character, and enthusiasm. We are looking for associates who are eager to learn and move up as the firm grows.
- Base salary $50k to $100k, depending on experience.
- Bonus Pool. Incentive compensation can be highly rewarding. All associates are eligible to participate in our annual discretionary bonus pool. Bonuses are based on trading profits, individual performance and other criteria set by the Board. Bonus payouts are not guaranteed.
- Benefits package available to all: including health insurance, paid time-off, IRA match, etc.
- Free lunch. The company provides lunch daily with rotating caterers.
- Individual office with both Linux and Windows machines.
- Tradebot Systems is a proprietary, algorithmic trading firm that specializes in U.S. equities. We are a registered broker-dealer and account for roughly 2 – 6% of all stock trading in America.
- We maintain our competitive advantage through cutting-edge technological innovation and analyzing “big data” to determine when we have a statistical edge.
- Our internally developed, low-latency trading system has been beating Wall Street since 1999. We have around 60 associates and they all work out of our headquarters in Kansas City.
If you know someone who may be interested, thank you for passing along this information.