Python Software Developer
- Build and maintain proprietary datasets that support quantitative analysis.
- Design and support data pipelines that feed our research infrastructure.
- Employ distributed computation technologies to answer complex questions.
- Build and maintain key front/back end frameworks to support the expansion of research initiatives.
- Provide insight and development expertise into the design/build of new analysis techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Math or a related field.
- Excellent Python skills. Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Must be an organized, purposeful, and self-managed problem-solver.
- A strong desire to learn new things and a willingness to put forth the effort to do so.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Desire to work in a team environment.
- Experience in applying your computer science skills through an internship and/or self-guided project is extremely beneficial.
- Aptitude, character, and enthusiasm. We are looking for associates who are eager to learn and move up as the firm grows.
- Base salary $50k to $100k, depending on experience.
- Bonus Pool. Incentive compensation can be highly rewarding. All associates are eligible to participate in our annual discretionary bonus pool. Bonuses are based on trading profits, individual performance and other criteria set by the Board. Bonus payouts are not guaranteed.
- Benefits package available to all: including health insurance, paid time-off, IRA match, etc.
- Free lunch. The company provides lunch daily with rotating caterers.
- Tradebot Systems is a proprietary, algorithmic trading firm that specializes in U.S. equities. We are a registered broker-dealer and account for roughly 2 – 6% of all stock trading in America.
- We maintain our competitive advantage through cutting-edge technological innovation and analyzing “big data” to determine when we have a statistical edge.
- Our internally developed, low-latency trading system has been beating Wall Street since 1999. We have around 60 associates and they all work out of our headquarters in Kansas City.
Applicants should email their resume, including GPA and ACT score to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who may be interested, thank you for passing along this information.