Senior Full Stack Developer
DI exists to relieve the world of mediocre experiences and to create remarkable ones. Our people make the remarkable possible through an unwavering display of uncommon commitment each day.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will architect, execute and maintain projects that blend digital and physical technologies (software and hardware). Specifically, this role will focus on the architecture, development, and maintenance of DI products. We build interactive life-size games, augmented reality photo ops, animated LED light fixtures, silhouette-tracking theaters and screens, virtual reality experiences, content management systems, control system interfaces, and so much more. We work with college and pro sports teams and stadiums, museums and children's hospitals, corporations and entertainment venues.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS may include but are not limited to:
- Architect and execute the development of interactive applications identified for DI’s suite of products
- Understand customer needs and translate them into requirements and user stories
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that the implementation plans to match expectations
- Outline the product vision, product strategy, and product roadmap
- Quickly execute prototypes and proofs-of-concept
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack
- Work with creative teams, software developers, and AV engineering teams and vendors to lead product execution
- Share knowledge, inspire, and educate team members in emerging technology
- Understand a wide range of development technologies, tools, frameworks, and workflows
- Provide guidance for established UI/UX patterns as well as novel interfaces
- Self-directs and performs at a high level in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
Software Development Experience:
- Node.js (Express, Websockets)
- AWS (S3/IAM/Route53)
- Heroku (Or experience with other platforms-as-a-service)
- Experience with relational databases, specifically PostgreSQL
- Vue.js or React.js
- Canvas API
- Experience with ETL & Data Pipelines
- Webstack (Node, Express, Vue or similar)
- Game Engine Development experience is a plus
- Web sockets
- Computer Science degree or similar degree/education or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- The Senior Full Stack Developer can lead a project team, work with outside vendors, participate in the design process, and help mentor other developers
If you love challenges, solving problems, and collaborating with teammates and can operate comfortably in a fast-paced, non-traditional development and engineering environment, we want to hear from you. Please apply directly on our website with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Please also provide a portfolio of your work history (Portfolio site, GitHub or LinkedIn). A full list of available opportunities can be found at: www.dimin.com/careers.
New in 2018, DI incorporated the Great Game of Business principles into the way we do things. The program is designed to create a business of business people, providing transparency into company performance. GGOB allows for the potential of quarterly bonuses as company goals are achieved.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and hold a valid drivers license. Dimensional Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and depends on diversity of ideas, skills and perspectives to solve the world's toughest creative challenges, encouraging and amplifying every voice so we can create remarkable experiences for all.