Sales Development Intern
Who are we?
Sellozo is a platform that helps amazon sellers grow their business on Amazon. Powered by advanced algorithms and data-driven principals, the software provides the leading suite of management and optimization tools for profitability analysis and pay per click ads.
The primary function of this US role is to accelerate revenue growth by setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives. We will be hiring multiple part-time interns for this position. This Kansas City based position is a part-time sales role paid $15 an hour
What will you do?
- Cold call up to 150 small to medium size businesses daily who sell on Amazon
- Drive sales growth by setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Maintain and organize a book of leads
- Have a general knowledge of the Sellozo
The successful candidate will be outgoing and personable with the following attributes:
- Entry level experience preferred.
- Have an articulate and clear telephone voice, and demonstrate a positive, energetic attitude.
- A self-starter and will respond to customer questions effectively in real time
- Passion for sales, developing business and technology
- Proficient with Email, Excel and calendar scheduling technology (i.e. Calendly)
- Compensation: $15 an hour
- Knowledge: Gain hands experience with online advertising, sales and e-commerce
- Opportunity: Sell a platform that many Amazon small and medium business need
- Personal Growth: Ability for promotion to full time position with proven success