Automation Specialist 3 Openings
The Automation Specialist creates business value for stakeholders by applying process automation including task, data, decision and conversation automation across the enterprise. Builds prototypes to assist the business units with understanding the capabilities of automation solutions. Tracks business value of automation solutions through work with various business units including Digital and IT. Stays current on emerging industry trends to continue the evolvement of automation at Sprint.
• Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
• Three years’ experience deploying process automation solutions
• Two years’ experience working in an agile environment
• Two years’ experience using either Java, Python, .NET and C++
• One-year experience using either RPA, IDP, API, Alteryx, AI solutions
• Experience in RPA, Chatbot, API, Intelligent document processing
• Experience in working in automation labs
• Experience building strong relationships with stakeholders
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Today, Sprint is proud to give customers True Mobile 5G in areas of nine markets, powering new experiences from gaming and entertainment services, to IoT and business applications. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – Join the #SprintFam
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.