Content Automation Manager
The Automation Content Manager will be responsible for understanding, creating and maintaining the repositories for Sprint’s Intelligent Process Automation Center of Excellence (COE). This position will work with different partners of the COE to understand, create and maintain a library of processes and sharable components. Organizes, maintains and publishes the COE content for the business units. Researches, curates and publishes documentation for intelligent automation. Partners with HR to identify training capabilities, providing input into content and assist in executing and measuring success for end users. Creates white papers, roadmaps, success stories, etc. based on inputs from subject matter experts.
• Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
• Three years’ experience with content management
• Three years’ of experience in writing and managing training materials, executing software training, version control
• Three years’ experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Suite
• Experience in the telecommunications industry
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn and understand new software and technology
• Ability to manage relationships, understand, and thrive in a heavily matrixed environment with many diverse sets of stakeholders
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Today, Sprint is proud to give customers True Mobile 5G in areas of nine markets, powering new experiences from gaming and entertainment services, to IoT and business applications. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – Join the #SprintFam
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.