Volunteer with WeCode KC | Multiple Opporunities
We are dedicated to providing quality coding and technology education and experience to students age 7-17. We are seeking volunteers who are skilled in coding, tech, AI, gaming, project management or administration and coordination. If you have any level of skill in any of those areas, we sure could use your help!
Your participation will help us expand our reach and assist more students in the world of technology.
Please note that our primary focus is the education and safety of children, age 17 and younger. Therefore, the consent to a background check option has been checked and this form can not be submitted unless it remains checked.
Please complete the sign-up form and one of our representatives will be in touch with you within 48 hours. Thanks and we look forward to having you volunteer for us!
Volunteer Role Information:
- In-Person Class Assistant: Assist IN PERSON instructors with class participants
- Virtual Assistant: Monitor the Support Breakout Room and help troubleshoot student issues)
- Teach a Class or Course: Deliver course curriculum and instruct students
- Administration/Project Manager: Assist planning, setup and coordination of classes and events
- Support Team: Troubleshoot technical issues, assist with equipment management
- Street Team: Assist with event setup/teardown, cleanup, ads and promo videos
- Content Creator: Create graphics, images, videos, etc. for WeCode KC social media